Edgars Club wants to give you the opportunity to upskill yourself and improve your career in 2019. That’s why we’re giving Edgars Club members the exclusive chance to get a bursary to Boston City Campus & Business College, worth up to R35 000. We’ve got one to give away every month for the next 12 months!
This opportunity will give you the chance to study select courses through Boston City Campus & Business College, thanks to Edgars Club!
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world,” -Nelson Mandela
It sounds amazing! What can I study?
This fantastic opportunity is valid for the following courses at Boston City Campus & Business College:
- Higher Certificate in Marketing Practice
- Higher Certificate in Advertising and Integrated Communication Practice
- Higher Certificate in Business Management Practice
- Higher Certificate in HIV/AIDS Counselling & Management
- Higher Certificate in Human Resource Management Practice
- Higher Certificate in Hospitality Management Practice
- Higher Certificate in Travel and Tourism Management Practice
- Higher Certificate in Accounting Practice
- Higher Certificate in Marketing Specialisation, Sport, Tourism, Digital Music or Social Media
- Higher Certificate in Commerce in Human Resource Management
- National Certificate in Paralegal Practice – Human Resource & Employee Relations
- Higher Certificate in Commerce in General Management
Please note that you can only use this bursary for new registrations at Boston City Campus & Business College. It can’t be used to pay existing student loans or debt or used against existing fees. All bursaries need to be registered or activated before January 2020. (Please note Terms and Conditions apply, external fees excluded).
If you didn’t get the bursary this month, don’t worry! We’ve got one to give away every month for the next 12 months, so keep watching this space!
The bursary is awarded to the beneficiary acknowledging and agreeing to the following terms:
- The bursary is not transferable to any third party
- This bursary award is only redeemable at Boston City Campus & Business Colleges
- The bursary may not be redeemed for cash or sold to a third party.
- External fees, travel costs and stationery expenses are not covered by the bursary
- This bursary is for the full value stipulated above. Should you select a course that exceeds this value, the additional cost is for your own account
Should the value of your selected course amount to less than the bursary award, no ‘change’ will be given.
- The bursary will only be activated on producing a copy of this bursary award letter and an ID Document/Driver’s License at time of registration.
- Registration and activation of this bursary must be completed no later than January 2020
- In the event of poor academic performance, the cost of repeating a module/s at the campus will be for the student
- The beneficiary of this bursary will forfeit the award if found to be in any contravention of the rules and regulations of the institution contained in the Registration Contract’s Terms and Conditions and the Annual Student Rulebook
We will not give a bursary to a student who is owing money to Boston. Bursary valid for any new registration.
This Bursary may not be used against existing fees.
This Bursary may not be used in conjunction with another bursary or discount
Edgars Club competitions are not open to the directors, partners, sponsors, employees, agents, consultants, publishing, advertising and promotion agencies and associated companies of Edcon (Pty) Limited and their immediate families. Participation constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions of the competitions published in the Edgars Club magazine and on the Edgars Club website.
By entering any competition you also consent to your details being used for marketing campaigns.
The competitions close on the date specified for each competition, unless otherwise stated, and entries must reach us by no later than noon on the closing date. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for their cash value.
They will exclude any other expenses incurred by winning participants.
The Edcon (Pty) Limited auditors will select the winners and winners will be notified by telephone or email. If winners are uncontactable (due to incorrect account details) within six weeks their prizes will be forfeited.
A prize may not be handed over to a winner when it is prohibited by law for the winner to use the prize e.g. alcohol to a winner who is under 18 or a car to an unlicensed driver. Winners must prove their eligibility to use or operate the prize. Once the winner has been notified and the prize has been handed over, the winner must sign an Edcon acknowledgement of receiving the prize.
The winner must provide valid proof of identity (a green bar-coded ID book, passport or driver's licence).
Entry is open exclusively to Edgars Club members across all tiers, except employees (and their immediate families) of Rust-oleum Pty Ltd and associated agencies.
The prize is not redeemable for cash.
Prizes not claimed within 3 months will be forfeited.
The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Regrettably, only winners residing in South Africa are eligible for prizes.
Further information may be required from the winner.
Please note that there are a limited number of entries per person per competition. Should you attempt to enter the same competition several times, you may be prevented from doing so by the system.