Sometimes we’re just too busy to worry about cooking a good meal, and that’s exactly when Edgars Club can rescue you with 10% off at Piatto from Monday to Thursday!
All you need to do to claim your discount is show your Edgars Club card when you ask for the bill! Easy, huh?
Maybe you don’t want to venture out for a meal though, and in that case, can we offer up this incredible breakfast shakshuka recipe instead from NYT Cooking!
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne, or to taste
- 1 can whole plum tomatoes with juices, coarsely chopped
- ¾ teaspoon salt, more as needed
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper, more as needed
- 5 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 6 large eggs
- Chopped coriander, for serving
- Chili sauce, for serving
- Heat oven to 190 degrees Celcius.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add onion and bell pepper. Cook gently until very soft, about 20 minutes. Add garlic and cook until tender, 1 to 2 minutes; stir in cumin, paprika and cayenne, and cook 1 minute. Pour in tomatoes and season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; simmer until tomatoes have thickened, about 10 minutes. Stir in crumbled feta.
- Gently crack eggs into skillet over tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer skillet to oven and bake until eggs are just set, 7 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle with coriander and serve with hot sauce.