Sunny South Africa is bursting with beautiful cities and towns to explore. Why not keep it local for your next holiday and try one of these perfect places?
- The Mother City Words don’t do it justice, watch this Cape Town Tourism video instead!
- The Garden Route Think expansive stretches of untouched beaches and forests.
- Jozi The buzzing neighbourhoods and vibrant nightlife make the City of Gold a must. Don’t forget the famous Soweto township – definitely book a tour.
- The Kruger National Park Our country’s oldest national park offers the ultimate African safari experience.
- Knysna Loved equally by artists and adventure seekers, this town is popular for water sports and its annual events including the Oyster Festival and the Pink Loerie.
- Maloti Drakensberg Route This magical place offers mountain passes, waterfalls and sandstone cliffs set over sunflower and cornfields.
- Midlands Meander You’ll be in awe of the scenery between Pietermaritzburg and the majestic uKhahlamba Drakensberg Park.
- Route 62 The ultimate road trip route between the Western and Eastern Cape is dotted with farm stalls, feasting experiences and plenty of fine wine.
- The KZN Wild Coast It’s rugged, untamed… wild. Think dolphins, deserted beaches, hiking trails, mystic history and the famous Hole in the Wall.
- Blyde River Canyon The famous home of God’s Window. Its panoramic beauty makes it perfect for hiking and long drives.
Get there for less!
As an Edgars Club member, you can book your flights and accommodation through Edgars Travel Club at affordable prices.