The Secret Life of Pets
Sy Klink Soos Lente
Watch and save
Edgars Club members pay from as little as R28 a ticket to watch movies at Ster-Kinekor. Want to see any of the latest releases? All you need to do is pick up your tickets online now and claim your saving. Enjoy the show!
Ster Kinekor has increased the prices of its tickets, but don’t fret, as an Edgars Club member you still benefit from fantastic discounts!
* Remember that prices vary from cinema to cinema – click here for the full price list.
* 3D glasses must be bought separately at a cost of R11.00 each for standard 3D glasses or R15.00 for IMAX 3D glasses. Prices are subject to change and vary by venue.
The Edgars Club Ster-Kinekor Movie benefit is valid in South Africa and Namibia only and is applicable at any Ster-Kinekor Cinema, including Cinema Nouveau theatres.
The benefit can only be redeemed by Edgars Club members if their Edgars Club membership is active and up to date as per his credit agreement with Edcon. An Edgars Club member can only obtain details of his membership status directly from Edcon/Edgars via their call centres or in any Edgars store. Ster-Kinekor does not have access to any Edgars Club membership information and can therefore not be held responsible for the failure of any Edgars Club membership validations at the Ster-Kinekor sites resulting in the member not being able to process a transaction at Ster-Kinekor.
Edgars Club members must ensure their Edgars Club card has been activated - if it is not please contact 0800 20 39 25 to activate.
To activate the benefit, Edgars Club members can do so by going to any Ster-Kinekor theatre and present their Edgars Club card as well as their Edgars Account Card.
Edgars Club members will be required to pay a once-off activation fee of R30.
The Edgars Club movie benefit will take 48 hours to activate.
Edgars Club members who have activated their Ster-Kinekor benefit will get up to 60 % discount off a maximum of 2 movies per member per day. Movie prices will differ depending on each theatre and also type of move such as 3D and Opera. See Ster-Kinekor.com for price details or contact the ticket line on 082 16789 (Standard rates apply) for detailed information or ask your Ster-Kinekor box office for details.
The Edgars Club Ster-Kinekor Movie Benefit card that is issued is a non-transferable card and is not a credit card.
How to book a movie:
Bookings can be made by:
- Calling the Ster-Kinekor Ticket-line on 082 16789. View on-line booking fees below.
SK CLUB BOOKING FEES
|Website||R2.50 per transaction|
|Apps||R2.50 per transaction|
|Mobi Site||R2.50 per transaction|
|TicketLine||R1.95 per seat|
|R2.50 per transaction|
- Visiting www.sterkinekor.com, www.sterkinekor.mobi or using our App on your smartphone / Tablet (click here to see which handsets are supported) for bookings by credit card and full movie details and terms and conditions; or
- Book at a Self service terminal (SST) or box office at any Ster-Kinekor theatre directly. The transaction fee charged for the use of credit cards is between the client and their banking provider and cannot be supplied upfront by Ster-Kinekor.
Not a member yet? Join Now to reap the benefits