Enjoying your job but have been given new responsibilities and need to find a way to manage your time better? Or maybe you really want to move into a leadership role and would love to pick up the skills to do just that. Well, Edgars Club can help you out! Distance-learning college Oxbridge Academy has launched some fantastic online courses and, just because you’re an Edgars Club member, you save R1 000 on whichever option you choose. Scroll down to find out how you can claim your saving!
Is an online course the right choice for me?
Online learning makes it so easy to work full-time while also hitting those class notes. All you need: a laptop, computer, smartphone or tablet and a good dose of motivation – maybe a cup of coffee for those late nights.
- You don’t have to buy textbooks or wait for the mail.
- It’s totally flexible, so you can study in your own time around other commitments.
- There’s easy access to all the e-books, videos, slideshows and other material you need.
- You can study on the go.
- Submit all your assignments and write all your exams online.
Which courses can I choose from?
You can enrol for one of Oxbridge Academy’s new online courses at any time – how about today? You’ll also have excellent support from the private distance-learning college, which is a definite bonus. Read about one student advisor’s testimony here.
Take your pick from any of these informative courses:
- Online Certificate: Creating and Managing Your Personal Brand
- Online Short Course: Communication and Collaboration
- Online Short Course: Computer Concepts
- Online Short Course: Creativity and Innovation
- Online Short Course: Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Online Short Course: Financial Literacy
- Online Short Course: Leadership and Responsibility
- Online Short Course: Productivity and Accountability
- Online Course: Exam Preparation – CAPM®
- Online Course: Exam Preparation – PMP®
Ready to boost your career with an online course?
Edgars Club members get a R1 000 voucher towards any of Oxbridge Academy’s courses – including those listed above. Simply call 021 110 0200 or send an email to email@example.com to find out more and remember to use the code EDG2017 to claim your saving.
- The voucher is valid until 31 December 2016.
- This voucher is only valid for Edgars Club members.
- To claim the voucher, Edgars Club members need to present their Edgars Club card details.
- Upon registration, please provide the following voucher code: EDG-2016.
- Only one voucher per student.
- The voucher can be used towards any course.
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The voucher cannot be used to pay for exam fees.
- The amount of R1 000 will be subtracted from the full course fee.
- The voucher cannot be used to pay for registration.
- The normal registration fee must be paid before registration will be finalised.
- Should the student choose to cancel the course for whatever reason, the R1 000 would not be refunded.