Whats new? You can now buy Lala beds & bases through Teljoy!
Times are tough for everyone right now. But at Edgars Club, we don’t think that should stop you from getting the items you need to furnish your home beautifully. Because we believe in always bringing our members more value and more options, we’ve partnered with Teljoy to ensure that you can fill your home with all the things you need and more! It’s just another way we’re working to make your soul smile.
Because we want to make sure that you have the purchasing power to get what you want, we’ve united with Teljoy to bring you this new amazing offer. All Edgars Club members can now save 20% on the standard prices of the first item that you rent from Teljoy, and 10% off the standard price of each item after that, so that you can get exactly what you need for your home.
What does Teljoy do/What is rent-to-own?
Teljoy has been around since 1969, and provides customers with everything from appliances and furniture to electronics and baby goods on a rent-to-own basis. Besides their wide selection, they also offer support services like delivery, set-up, TV licensing and repair work. And you can downgrade or cancel the agreement at any time. This means you can try it, love it and own it!
The agreement works on a rent-to-own basis, which means that when the month-to-month contract is completed, you can own the appliance that you have previously just been renting from Teljoy. This gives you the financial flexibility to get the things you need for your house, whether your old TV just caved in, or you’ve just bought your own home to furnish for the first time. Plus, Teljoy’s support services provide convenience, peace of mind and trustworthiness in the brand that has been furnishing South African homes for 48 years.
What can I rent from Teljoy?
Teljoy offers a wide range of brands and items that you can choose from, or which meet your current needs. These include:
- Lala beds & bases
- HP (laptops, notebooks, electronics)
- Huawei (electronics & gaming)
- Lenovo (electronics & gaming)
- LG (appliances)
- Nikon (electronics)
- Philips (appliances and electronics)
- MultiChoice (appliances and electronics)
- Russel Hobbs (appliances)
- Samsung (appliances and electronics)
- Singer (appliances)
- Snappy Chef (appliances)
- SnoMaster (appliances)
- Sony (electronics)
- Alliance (appliances)
- Chelino (baby goods)
- Defy. (appliances)
- “Rent to Own” is a month-to-month contract that allows you to rent a wide range of household appliances, furniture, electronics and even baby goods with the option to take ownership after the pre-determined rental period.
- Teljoy allows you, to upgrade, downgrade or cancel and return the unit you’re renting at any time
- You can shop and apply online.
- Teljoy will deliver and set-up the unit in your home at no additional cost to you
- Teljoy is responsible for maintenance, risk cover and even the TV license (if applicable) during the rental period, again at no additional cost to you.
I’m keen! What do I have to do?
There are three super easy options for you to take up this benefit:
- SMS “EDGARSCLUB” to 47788.
- Send an email to email@example.com with your name, contact number and reference “EDGARSCLUB”.
- Call 0860 22 44 66 and tell them that you are an Edgars Club member.
Please make sure you understand all the nitty-gritty details and terms and conditions before you apply. You will be subject to Teljoy’s standard vetting process.
Still got questions? Click here to read the Teljoy FAQs.
Head over here to listen to our exclusive interview with Teljoy
GET FAST ACCESS TO BENEFITS
More partners, offers, competitions and articles from our Happy Home category
Edgars Club VIP members can now enjoy this exclusive benefit with low commission estate agency, HomeBid.
Enjoy a splash of colour with 15% off your Interflora order when ordering online or telephonically!
Jack’s Paint & Hardware
Make your house a home with 10% off select paint, tools and hardware at Jack’s Paint & Hardware
Revitalise your living space
This month Edgars Club and Jack’s Paint & Hardware are giving you top tips when it comes to changing the colour of the rooms inside your home, because we know you want it to reflect your personality.
We’re giving away an Interflora hamper worth R500!
Enjoy some delicious treats with this goodie basket from Interflora! Entries close 31 March.
Your house could be next!
These are some of the people who’ve saved on commission when selling their houses through HomeBId
This offer is applicable to Edgars Club members only.
Offer does not apply to any items already on promotion.
Standard Teljoy terms and conditions apply.
Applicants subject to standard vetting procedures. Offer subject to successful vetting.
For the vetting process, please provide:
1. One months’ bank statements (last three months) reflecting applicants initial, surname and account number and must be the account that will be debited
2. Proof of identification: either a copy of green barcoded ID book or Smartcard ID that has a clear picture of the customer
3. Proof of earnings must be supplied in the form of an official payroll payslip. (No handwritten letters are acceptable)
If you are under debt review or have a number of accounts in arrears your application will be rejected. However each application is treated on a case-by-case basis.
Not a member yet? Join Now to reap the benefits